$200 per 50-minute session, $300 per 80-minute session. These rates reflect the recommended fee schedule by the professional body that oversees such matters for psychologists in the province, the Psychologists' Association of Alberta (PAA).
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, Debit, VISA, and Mastercard accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, or have not cancelled your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.